1.01.2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday and wishing everyone a fantastic 2006! It's gotta be better than last year, right? My first official new year's resolution is to use up some of my stash that has a life of it's own and keeps growing! Even as I write this entry, there is yarn en route. A few days ago, I ordered "Kidsilk Haze" from The Knitting Garden and "Blue Sky Alpaca" (50% and 50% silk) alpaca from Knit Picks. That's it let yarn withdrawal begin! Why no yarn buying you ask? Kim from Knitter in Progress is hosting a Stash-Along and I've joined. So, no more yarn until the spring!!

I'm very excited to be doing this. First of all, it's my first "knit along" and second of all, I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you talented knitters do, with all of that beautiful yarn stashed away!! I have a long list of projects I want to complete. Now comes the hard part, what do I start with?

I think I'll finish the second Harry Potter scarf (sorry, no pics of the first one). It was a last knitted chrismas gift. The next project from the stash will be my first pair of socks or Rowan's "Butterfly".

Have a good week and get knitting.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hang in there!! You did make some great last minute purchases though :) Just passing through on my weekly Stashalong check.