1.06.2008

FO



Here the first finished FO for 2008. It's a scarf made with Lion Brand 100% wool. It was a simple chevron pattern I found on the Crystal Palace website. This yarn knit up well with no splitting and it was very soft. It took almost 2 skeins of yarn knitted on size 10 needles. I started it in late December, but was not able to work on it too much due to the silly season craziness. So I finished it a couple of days ago. It's already been gifted ,so I have this picture to add to my knitting journal. I try to keep a journal with pictures and info on each project, but I don't always add them to the journal right away, so...

some day!. Of course being a creative knitter (lol) I have another use for this scarf...
The Kitty Shawl! Note the reluctant model or is that "Strike a Pose"?
P.S I didn't finish this post until after midnight. I almost forgot to post. I went out to dinner with friends and decided to see a movie. I saw "I am Legend" starring Will Smith. Intense!!!
361 knitting and blogging

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hee hee - I recognize that cat expression all too well! Gorgeous color on the scarf!

J.Reilly said...

"I'm ready for my close-up, dahling..." So cute! Nice scarf, too!!