12.11.2005

Lights, Camera,Action...Blog Photo!!!!!!!

Finally, I managed to put a photo on my blog! I still have a lot to learn, but this is a start, Yeaaah!!!!!!! The beauty in the picture is Samantha. You can't tell by the cover or the cat laying claim to it, but it's the newest Harry Potter. Anyone who owns a cat will tell you, it's no good argueing with a cat...you'll lose!! Allegra, the resident maine coon cat is in the background wondering what the fuss is about. And, before you even think about asking, not that you would, but... she's not named after the allergy medicine! Her name is a musical term meaning "light and quick" and she is!!!

Since, I won't be reading HP anytime soon, I might as well do the next best thing...knit, of course! My "Prisoner of Azkaban " scarf is coming along well. It's easy to do... just a very long scarf. I'm determined to finish some knitting and crochet projects to start the new year off right. Believe me fellow knitsters, when I tell you , I have a loooooooooooooooooong list of knitting projects for 2006.

Have a good week and keep knittng!!! (p.s. I hate mondays!!!)

No comments: