12.22.2005


ideas for next year...hmmm Posted by Picasa

I was out shopping for a couple of last minute gifts, when I spied "Weekend Knitting" by Melanie Falick. You can guess what happened next. Yep...that's right, I bought it! A gift for you and a gift for me. I love shopping!!! Anyway... I was looking through the book and saw these mini sweaters. They're really egg cozies, but can be used to decorate. I've already decided to make a bunch of these with yarn from other projects and string them together to make X-mas tree garland(2006, not time now!) If, you haven't checked this book out, do so. It's got some really quick and fun projects. (In truth, I'm probably the last knitter to look at it, because ya'll are always on top of anything knitting related 8-0>!)

The picture of my Christmas Tree below does not do it justice. It's smaller this year, but decorated just right. It really puts me in the holiday mood when the lights are on, knitting in hand and a glass of wine near by. What more could I ask for...well, don't get me started!
Keep knitting and Happy Holidays to all!

No comments: