8.14.2006

It's a vanilla day, week...


I heard an expression a few years ago, while I was a part of an internet group. The moderator of the group would talk about his family's day as being a vanilla day. Initially, people had some fun trying to figure out what a vanilla day was. was it about icecream ?(doesn't take much to trigger thoughts of icecream!) color? Mood? Turns out a vanilla day a normal (whatever that is)day with no surprises and life's rhythms are maintained. That's the kind of week I had. I've been enjoying my vanilla days, because one never knows when life will get crazy! I've been knitting, but feel as if everything is taking forever to finish. I have 3/4 of my second sixth sense sock done (yeah!) and am catching up on my M sampler. I have 3 patterns to knit. Two of them have only a small number of rows to complete the pattern and the third one has only about 20 rows. I will have a more complete entry in a few days. I need to take some pics of knitting progress and stash enhancement! Enjoy the beautiful flower and hope your days are pleasantly vanilla (unless you want wild and crazy!!!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanilla days are good now and again! Hope your week is as flavorful as you want it to be!

Your Secret Pal

irishmama said...

Love the flower. I enjoy vanilla days.

Diane said...

Stash enhancement? Did someone say stash enhancement?!?

Chris said...

It actually sounds wonderful to me. :)